5.14.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges!


Hi there! It's Monday (again). Where does the weekend go in such a hurry? Monday is a good time for new challenges.....here's a few.


It's Challenge Me Monday....this week's theme is Prom-enade! Use a dress, tux, dance, etc.

Here is my card for some inspiration.


I cut the cutie girl at 3" from Paper Doll Dress-up. The ticket and letters are from Echo Park. The papers are from a Mambi pack. I gave her some bling with my iRock. Ofcourse...all girls need a 3 Girl Jam ribbon wrap ;0)

Now hop over and link-up with us!



It's time for a new challenge at ME4Y! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.

For the sketch challenge this week....ME4Y will have 2 winners!! A bonus for joining the sketch challenge.

The super awesome Bugaboo Stamps are sponsoring.



Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.



The papers are from my stash. The image is BUGABOO. I blinged some with my iRock.

Now hop over and link-up with us!



It's time for another great challenge at Digi Darla. This week's challenge is a Photo Inspiration

Here is the photo.



Here is my take on the photo.


The image is an awesome Digi Darla.


I used the same sentiment on this card as I did my ME4Y. We are preparing to move and I am making these cards for a couple of my friends that I will be leaving.


Now hop over and link-up with us!

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Be blessed, Beckie

19 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all such sweet card Beckie!

Arcy Scraps said...

You're one busy gal Beckie! Each card looks great with its own touch :)

Kate said...

Great cards, Beckie! I especially like the ribbon shawl on your prom card. What a creative idea!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...what great cards...all of them are fabulous! Really love your little prom girl! Her dress and wrap are really adorable!

Sonya said...

Awesome projects this week!!

jessica said...

awesome card Beckie!!! You have been busy!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the project. The little paper doll with her cute blinged out outfit it so cute.

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome job Beckie they are adorable

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, you are one busy gal on Mondays!! Love all your creations today and cute idea on your paper dress up doll!

Lisa said...

All of your cards are so fabulous, Beckie!! I really love the prom girl and her adorable outfit :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Beckie, your cards are so cute!!!! I just love your paper doll and the ribbon scarf is a super cute idea:)
Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful cars.Love the scarf on the dress up doll.So cute.Beautiful card with the photo inspiration.

Lisa said...

Love that cutie girl and her wrap... so cute!

CraftyJAR said...

Beautiful cards. Love the girlie Prom card. Love the ribbon for her wrap.
Judy

Kim said...

Fabulous projects!
~Kim

Tammy said...

Beautiful projects. You can't go wrong with the paper doll dress up cart.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love what you did with your card Really love your use of twine!

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Beckie! My goodness, you are crazy busy! Love all your cards! Such a cute idea using 3GJ ribbon for the prom gal's scarf/shawl! Awesome! :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Digi Darla said...

Fabulous works! Love this cards...

Thanks for playing at DigiDarla' Challenge blogs.

Hugs

Kim