5.21.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges & News

Hi Friends - 




First...the news


My family is moving! We're gonna be leaving KY and become New Yorkers. My husband has been transferred with his job. So, you know how moving is...lots to do. 


I've asked some of my awesome and crafty friends to help keep you entertained while I'm caught up with life. I'm going to keep my Monday DT posts (pre-scheduling and getting as far ahead as possible). My friends will be helping with the other days of the week. Tomorrow will be the first post from my fabulously, helpful friends. 


I will be check and doing what I can from my phone and a computer when I can get to one. However, all the supplies to craft will be pack away in boxes (for a short while). 


Wish us luck, and keep us in your prayers. 







This week's new challenge is to use 3 brads. YAY!

Here is my card for your inspiration...


Papers are echo park. Flowers cut from Flower Shoppe. Brads are fabric covered from HL. Sentiment is awesome My Creative Time.

Our fabulous DT sister Kristy proudly owns Scraptastical Kreations, and she is sponsoring this week!

$20 Gift Certificate
ScraptasticalKreations

Hop over and join us!


Don't forget about my friends at Digi Darla. New Sketch challenge there today and a DT CALL!!!


Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog...new challenge me monday with Graduate cards.

Hugs..See ya soon!

Be blessed, Beckie


5 comments:

Unknown said...

great card Bexkie, love the colours you chose to work with and the flowers are super sweet!

scrapperbecka said...

Very cute card Beckie, good luck with your move.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card!! Wow moving to another State!! Lots of changes!!
Kristan

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the pretty brads as flower centers! Good luck with the move-that is always SO much work!

Arcy Scraps said...

beautiful card Beckie and with all of your adventures in NY with your family! :)